- Category Games
- Type PC Game
- Language English
- Total size 142.2 MB
- Uploaded By mercs213
- Downloads 15
- Last checked 29 minutes ago
- Date uploaded 1 day ago
- Seeders 1
- Leechers 0
Your IP Address is Location is - Your ISP and Government can track your torrent activity! Hide your IP with a VPN!
Infohash : 2301D7573337EDAB7EF3B45F7F6F72A33D6C670E
DOWNLOAD THE LASEST PC GAMES AND UPDATES AT: GoodOldDownloads.com
S K I D R O W
.the leading force.
Remothered: Tormented Fathers Build 13042018
16-04-2018......Release Date <-> Protection.................Steam
Action/Adventure...Game Type <-> Disk(s)......................DOX
We hardly check any releases for living up to their validity of being
what they claim to be. What we do check, is the information about
certain updates, that enhance the game - like older games that get HD
with an update. Those updates are often big updates in size, because
they improve and enhance the way a game look and feel.
In this process we have also noticed that several scene groups do
updates as a complete new game releases, which are ok, if the update
are big in size, old game, that hardly nobody has or a game which has
been updated like 50 times - therefore it can make sense to do a
completely new full game release.
We noticed PLAZA did release: Remothered.Tormented.Fathers.HD-PLAZA
friday and we didn't really bother with the release as such, until
today, were we ran the old build and noticed that the PLAZA release
isn't any more HD than our initial release with updates.
We decided to investigate this a bit further:
1. Both ours and the PLAZA release offer the exact same resolution at
3840x2160, which actually fall in under the category of 4K aka HD.
2. The latest update did mention a texture upgrade, but if you look
at our update in size, then a 56mb update can't hardly be a true
texture upgrade of all textures, as size would have gone crazy in
3. Our game update only size at 56mb vs. the PLAZA 7.1gb release
really doesn't justify as candidate for a full game release.
4. If our initial release was released 2-3 years ago, the PLAZA
release could perhaps go under "tsk tsk" release category if it
was labeled differently.
5. Our initial release is HD - same as the PLAZA release.
Remothered.Tormented.Fathers.HD-PLAZA can't be counted as a valid
release - and even if were released as a an update, it's
labeled/tagged all wrong. Furthermore, we know PLAZA updates are
done with xdelta or similar and will end up with an update release
at the same size as ours.
Therefore, their release is not valid!
Dear PLAZA, we know you're a newer group and can forgive mistakes,
but when you are controlled by sceners that have been active since
the birth of the scene, it can hardly be a mistake, but rather
stupidity in a way to try and control the scene in general - which
will never happen, as a revolution is underway. More about that, at
a later time ;-)
Note to NukeNet:
As you're a puppet of the same older sceners we mentioned before,
you nuke as you're told, and we want to congratulate for fulfilling
that goal to A++, but in the end you end like a joke where nobody
laughs except those bought and fooled admins on codex.rin.ru
Dear NukeNet, if you still want to have some credibility in the
scene, you must follow actually scene rules and not those "told and
Take this into consideration:
1. MU rules concern every RIP group and not just one
2. PS4 games with P2P tags inside should be nuke as stolen from P2P
3. Not working releases shall be nuked, when you are told they don't
work and not because someone told you a crackfix is underway
4. Stolen from P2P binary are not allowed as cracks: example hereunder
FINAL.FANTASY.XV-CODEX = stole binary - we even provided proofs to you.
Final Fantasy XV is Denuvo protected and has been so since day one and
CODEX pre'ed their release after the leak of a developer build into
cs.rin.ru forum and it's not even not the same build as retail.
What's the coinincidense that CODEX had the same source - hypothetical,
if that's even close to be true, then why did CODEX modify the binary
and included it as a build of same origin as the retail and tagged it
with only being Steam protected. We can tell why, simply because people
would wonder how they could crack a popular game like one, that fast.
FINAL.FANTASY.XV.HD.TEXTURE.PACK-PLAZA = addon for a nuke
5. You told us to do CD releases in the .iso format, but nuking them
for not being bin/cue and yet you allow other groups to do CD
releases in .iso format
We understand you're controlled by your puppet masters, but unless you
prove to be honest and fair, we can't take you seriously, but want to
thank you for the continuity of good laughs. More information about
this subject will also follow at a later date.
Skid Row 2018
Read changelog.txt for information on updated content!
Are needed to install this release!
1. Unpack release
2. Run Remothered.Tormented.Fathers.Build.13042018.exe
3. Install into your gamefolder
4. Copy the cracked content from the SKIDROW folder and into the main
install folder and overwrite
5. Block the game in your firewall and mark our cracked content as
secure/trusted in your antivirus program
6. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy!
7. Remember to run game with admin rights - especially on drive C:
8. Play the game
9. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy!
To all friends of the family and honorable rival groups!
ascii art by the
godlike & terrific duo
malodix + irokos
- GoodOldDownloads.com.url (0.3 KB)
- README!!!.txt (0.2 KB)
- Remothered.Tormented.Fathers.Build.13042018-1.bin (55.6 MB)
- Remothered.Tormented.Fathers.Build.13042018.exe (571.1 KB) SKIDROW Engine Binaries ThirdParty Steamworks Steamv132 Win64
- steam_api.ini (1.9 KB)
- steam_api64.dll (449.5 KB)
- Remothered-Win64-Shipping.exe (42.7 MB)
- steam_api64.dll (203.4 KB)
- Remothered-Win64-Shipping.exe (42.7 MB)
- changelog.txt (2.2 KB)
- skidrow.nfo (19.4 KB)